24 August 2011

The 7 Links Tag Game / Igra 7 Linkova


I got involved in this interesting game thanks to a lovely Wan from Kuala Lumpur (http://cooking-varieties.blogspot.com/), who tagged my blog. Rules are: answer 7 questions about your posts and link answers, and forward game to 5 other blogs.
U ovu igru me je ukljucila draga Wan sa bloga http://cooking-varieties.blogspot.com.
Pravila su: odgovorite na 7 pitanja o vasem blogu i linkujte odgovore; proslijedite igru ka 5 drugih blogova.
1-Most beautiful post / Najljepsi post
2-Most popular post / Najpopularniji post
3-Most controversial post / Kontroverzan post
4-Most helpful post / Post koji je najvise dobrodosao /pomogao
5-Surprasingly seccsessful post / Iznenadjujuce uspjesan post
6-Post that didn't get deserved attention / Post koji nije dobio zasluzenu paznju
7-Post that you're most proud of / Post kojim se najvise ponosim

Aswers / Odgovori
1-Most beautiful post / Najljepsi post
Alps' Torte



2-Most popular post / Najpopularniji post
Bosnian Pita



3-Most controversial post / Kontroverzan post
Sushi



4-Most helpful post / Post koji je najvise dobrodosao /pomogao
Shaping Our daily bread



5-Surprasingly seccsessful post / Iznenadjujuce uspjesan post
Raffaello Torte



6-Post that didn't get deserved attention / Post koji nije dobio zasluzenu paznju Basil Pesto



7-Post that you're most proud of / Post kojim se najvise ponosim
Samosas



I've chosen 7 blogs who should keep this game alive/ Izabrala sam 7 blogova da odrze ovu igru u opticaju
Izabrala sam sljedecih 7 blogova da nastave ovu igru.
-Marina 'Time of your Life'
-Melrose 'Achtung baby!'
-Tamara 'What's for dessert?'
-Jelena 'Food for thought'
-Duxa 'Cozinhadaduxa'
-Tanja 'Tanja's cooking corner'
-Dzoli 'Dzoli'

14 comments:

  1. Odličan izbor si napravila, hrana izgleda divno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obično ne učestvujem u igrama, ali evo zaintrigirala si me pa sam već objavila post. Interesantno kad čovek napravi retrospektivu svojih recepata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odličan ti je izbor postova.

    Sad si me "uvalila" u razmišljanje. Nadam se da ću od one hrpice recepata koju imam uspjeti izvući tražene postove :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ja cu se ukljuciti cim stignem:) Hvala na pozivu;))
    Dopada mi se sve iz tvog izbora;)Narocito Rafaela Torta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading about you on Wan's blog. I can't get over everything you have been through. I am from Canada and it is an honour to join you and learn a brand new way of cooking.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasna hello, thank you for the invitation, so have a little time I'll try to make the post ok?
    Funny I thought your answers, I confess that I have trouble choosing my:)))
    Thank you, kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bosnian pita looks extremely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Predvan izbor...I loved this post very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super igra! Možda i pokušam.. I drago mi je prisjetiti se nekih tvojih recepata!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi jasna, wow ! these 7 recipes are so great. they look so delicious. congrats, you have put forward to us your culinary skills in all these 7 posts.

    i would love to try them one day especially your most popular n most beautiful post and the post you are proud of most :) ... wonder if i can make it right :)
    do come over n perhaps you may want to respond to some of the comments made on your posts so far.. thanks and take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jasna, I was grateful to have been a choice to make this post, but looking at my recipes I find it difficult to classify them according to the proposed seven points, for me is easier to make a cake:))) I hope you forgive me and not be sad with me;)
    I wish you a nice weekend, kisses darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely site came from cooking varieties nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Odličan izbor postova Jasna! Igrica je baš zanimljiva, ali nikako da stignem da i ja to "odradim"...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jasna, odličan odabir.
    Samose su ti za ponos, zaista. A, nemoj da se čudiš što je Rafaelo torta bila dobro prihvaćena, jer i sama sam oko nje obilazila više puta:)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...